Celebrity chef Zola Nene has created the most delicious chocolate-coffee mug cake recipe ever. With the LG NeoChef microwave, it’s easy to follow and flop proof. Give it a try and let the results speak for themselves.
- 60ml cake flour
- 5ml baking powder
- 30ml cocoa powder
- 15ml instant espresso coffee powder
- 60ml icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 45ml milk
- 45ml vegetable oil
- 5ml vanilla extract
- 45ml chocolate chips
- Ice cream or custard to serve
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a 300ml microwaveable mug or bowl until smooth and blended.
- Microwave on high power for 90 seconds.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream or custard, or both, and serve.
Our experienced editors work with trained journalists and qualified experts to compile accurate, insightful and helpful information about pregnancy, birth, early childhood development and parenting. Our content is reviewed regularly by our panel of advisors, which include medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Meet the Living & Loving Team and our Online Experts.